Posted in Langebaan on Feb 20, 2017
Things one could do on the West Coast during your next visit.
- Take a long walk on one of the unspoilt beaches
- Take in a magical sunset while sipping on your favourite beverage
- Visit the West Coast Nature Park and be inspired by the timeless beauty of the areas Nature.
- Book in and take a Boat Fishing trip or an adventure sailing trip while in Langebaan.
- Ride along the Coastline on Horseback and experience the cool air across your face.
- Go palaeontology and visit the fossil dig at the West Coast Fossil Park.
- Take in a traditional experience in Paternoster/St Helena bay –both small fishing villages
- Explore and take advantage of one of the world’s best water-sports destinations –Langebaan
- Be enthralled by the amount and varied adventure activities in each coastal village.
- Hop into one of the organised bird hides and view the array of unique birdlife.
- Tuck into a hearty and welcoming meal at one of the hospitable restaurants along the coast.
- Take a walk along one of the organised heritage hiking trails and take a look into the past.
- Take a trip on the Berg River and relax to all the natural sounds and scenic vistas.
- Go on a Game drive at one of the well-respected Game lodges on the R27
- Play Golf on one of the many classified courses – well worth it.
- Get on your MtB and cycle on one of the most picturesque tracks along the West Coast peninsula.
- Get out and be entertained at Mykonos – A little bit of paradise in Langebaan.